Keeping You Up-to-Date
- The Molly Ringwalds concert, scheduled for March 28 will be rescheduled for a later date. Current ticket holders should keep their tickets in hand.
- Live entertainment will remain suspended at this time.
- Bottleneck Blues Bar will remain closed.
Bottleneck Blues Bar
Seating Capacity of 300 people
At the Bottleneck Blues Bar, giant crystal chandeliers dangle from the black ceiling, while across the way, the bar stools and tables are rimmed with bottle caps and one look at the 'junk wall' explains why it's become famous, with its layers of broken plates, dice, ancient LPs, a trombone case and more. But that's so not all. The point here is great entertainment!
- Add $5 to ticket price for tickets purchased at the door on day of the show.
- Must be at least 21 to enter.
- Free parking riverside. Valet parking is also available.
- No bottles, cans or coolers.
- No outside food or beverages.
- Smoking is allowed during non-ticketed events, but is prohibited during ticketed events.
- No cameras or sound recording equipment.
Click on the band names in the calendar below for more information.