All the information you need about the reopening of Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by Maureen waslowski, general manager, on the Status of ameristar casino hotel vicksburg
- There are currently no limitations on table game seating or slot machines.
- Capacity on our gaming floor is limited to no more than 75% of our maximum occupancy.
- Social distancing is still recommended when possible and there are floor decals and signage to aide in this effort in areas where lines typically form.
- Live music and entertainment have resumed at the Bottleneck Blues Bar, observing regulatory, state, and local COVID-19 guidance.
- Convention and banquet services remain suspended.
- Bella’s Café is currently offering dine-in and to-go orders, with both hot & cold food items, drinks & snacks. For more info.
- Heritage Restaurant is currently offering all-you-can-eat service. For more info.
- Bourbon’s steakhouse is open for dine-in service. Reservations are required. For more info.
- The poker room is open.
- The valet is closed.
- Ameristar wants you to come spend the night with us! The Ameristar Hotel Vicksburg is open seven days a week. Book online today for discount.
- The RV Park is open.
Health & Safety
- Current Mississippi Gaming Commission COVID – 19 guidelines allow for persons in public areas to wear a face mask. Patrons may be asked to remove masks temporarily when asked by casino staff for identification.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations are readily available throughout the facility.
- A fog machine is deployed to disinfect and sanitize the property on a regular basis.